- Perform internal audit review to ensure that the Company’s assets are safeguarded
- Identify areas of improvement, assess the potential impact to the Company and recommend the appropriate corrective actions.
- Identify and assess key risks and evaluate mitigating controls in the internal control system.
- Provide assurance on compliance to statutory requirements, company policies and guidelines.
- Assess the efficiency of operations and accuracy of financial records.
- Degree in Accounting or its equivalent.
- Professional qualification i.e. certification in internal auditing will be an advantage.
- At least 3 years’ working experience in an Internal Audit.
- Computer literate especially in Microsoft Office applications and computerized accounting systems.
- Excellent analytical and planning skills with the ability to work independently.
- Dynamic self-starter with initiative and the ability to meet tight reporting deadlines in a challenging environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates, please send your application to:
Human Resources Department
Westports Malaysia Sdn Bhd
5th Floor, Tower Block, P.O. Box 266, Pulau Indah, 42009 Port Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel: 03-3169 4000 Fax: 03-3169 4101 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.